The Original Anna Kendrick Fansite
- Anna was jogging at 5 AM when her roommate called her and told her she was nominated for an Oscar in Up in the Air
- Anna worked at a bakery before she started acting full time, and still loves to bake!
- Anna loves going to Starbucks with her days off from filming to use the free wi-fi and go people watching!
- Anna’s pet peeve is not knowing where the camera is when it’s moving during her scenes
- Anna loves black comedy more than any other style of writing
- Anna says if she stopped acting she would probably go to culinary school. She loves the instant gratification and response from cooking which you don’t get with shooting films until they are released.
- Anna is terrified of the paparazzi and doesn’t understand how people can see it as ‘glamorous’. She also finds red carpets odd because the photographers scream at her to get their pictures.
- Anna is rumored to be dating ‘Scott Pilgrim’ director Edgar Wright
- Anna has admitted she will not ever do nude scenes